Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Neck Elected...

 Where is the sun? 

I have abandoned this place for a while.

I have my reasons. 

Good ones. Big ones. 

Over an array of time I have been traveling.  Visiting.  Busying.  Money making, review giving, tragedy spilling, smiling. W O R K I N G.  

Judgement. Cuz I can.  Cuz I'm fucking human.  Hamun.  

Here's the moon. 

Where to begin?  What to say? 

How are you doing, reader? Private Investigator?

Excuse my elongated leave of absence.  I have been preoccupied by the best.  THE VERY FUCKING BEST! 

The grand show of all shows.  This is the time! The time for music! 

Did you know, the closer you get to the sun, the faster your wings for freedom melt?  You can hide by demonstration of precise reflection. A Mirror. Silence.  It's incredible. Predictability is best served in a French restaurant. 

Carvinal Cravings.  Curious Cavities' piercing stares at the empty land beyond the silver perfection grid made by determined men whose mothers did not care enough, or perhaps cared too much.  Depends on the perspective...

Everything is the show! The Grand Performance! Encore, mother fuckers! 

The beauty entwined with the blackest darkness can liberate the demons from your heart and take you to places beyond this reality. This is real.  Although, not every American Dream, can handle it.  Breaking free from all the chains.  Every single last link is obliterated.  

Complete solitude in the mind, begging for a simple friend who just FUCKING UNDERSTANDS! 

No one understands.  They can't.  But it doesn't matter.  Because the strength grown from the deepest scars on your chest can't kill you, as long as you didn't pay someone to put them there. 

*sigh* She was way too young. [I wish I had coffee with her while I had the chance.]

2nd chance. 

DON'T FUCK THIS ONE UP! Get it out! Damnit! All of it.  Throw it up and chase it with a fucking BASE BALL BAT OF CRAFT!!!!!!! RU N Home.   

But don't run! Cuz we're here now.  Here to be. To exist and release,  complete the final portion to the empire I was built to conquer.  

For every time you count the stars, be sure to be weary of the cracks in the concrete as you walk through flames and swim through waves. 

-L.A.





  

No comments:

Post a Comment