Monday, June 3, 2019

The Transition...

This phrase has developed so many connotations over the last 5 years. 

I'd like to begin by saying this is, like, a New Era of Lund3on

A lot has happened over the last few years...

Allow me to introduce myself:

I am Lund3on.
An artist.
A thinker.
A person.
A lover.
A writer.
A blogger.
A doer.
A taster.
A facer.
An opinion.

This is going to be the documentation of my life as I progress into a new chapter/ new era/ new decade/ new everything...of my life.

Sharing my experiences, opinions, reflections, choices, possible plans, and other perspectives from the life of a real LIVE artist...

The Basics
I am in my early 30's now.
Originally from a little place called Los Angeles, CA ... I moved to San Diego County about 2.5 years ago in hopes of being able to start somethings over and save money in the process..
I wanted to begin a real art career and live with family while I saved money and began a new segment of awesomeness.....

Well, like you'll see if you are ever reading about my past... my life NEVER goes as planned.

The Purpose
I am creating/continuing this blog, to document my adventure after multiple counts of failure.... and after finally deciding to really begin the transformation of my lifetime [again].

The Author
I am no perfect being.  I am pathetic at times, very stubborn, super weird, creative, honest, and I don't make friends easily.
I have a strong personality with weird taste, and I have a really awesome ability to see the beauty in the most broken, fucked up things.

I love Mondays... and yes people hate me for that.
I love mornings... people hate me for this too...
I love working out [even though I'm super fat right now]... [So typically no one believes me when I say this]
I love writing, music, art, and reading, but mainly all things weird, dark and creative.
I'm super open to talking to people.  I love talking!

The Most Recent 

NOTE: 

As an artist... you may find your self to be misunderstood, irritable, confused, and a major control freak/perfectionist. 

I have this strange thing that happens to me when I am fucked with in anyway:
Subconsciously, do what your brain wants,  while your conscious mind thinks it's in control.
Work harder to please your fuckery and become a necessity... then disappoint them to the point of no return....because I'm too loyal for my own good.

So, I guess it's like I mentally torture myself by staying too long in a place where I am not appreciated... I don't even realize I'm doing until I'm reflecting back on reasons why...


Most people say... that's everywhere....

I've never experienced anything like this in my life. 
Great perks at a grand price.
Get a lot of things you wish for, dream of, or want... but for your dignity, pride, and any confidence you've ever built on being your unique self....
Hope you enjoyed me...

Oh, well... win some, lose some... NEXT!!!

Anyway... moving on...


NOTE: 

In order to be successful, Move Forward... 

I hate not working.
I would love be on salary except I don't enjoy being taken for granted if I work for another bs company... I have value.  And I'm not settling anymore...
I would love to create my own salary..

I have a shit ton of direction.
I have energy big enough to stop a train.
I have a list of ideas long enough to last a life time.

I painted and drew for 5 days straight and posted on social media for these 5 days after I was fired.
I went from 415ish followers to 515 followers on one network site.. and received MANY likes on all of the pictures I posted..

People loved it! I love that they loved it!
It shows me what I need to do.  I need to commit to being the shit! Lol. 
I need to commit to my passion. My dreams. My goals.

I stopped posting to take care of a clutter problem I've developed since I've move 3 times in 2 years on minimal time due to full time job and other obligations... I have dropped in followers and notifications since... but I'm not worried...  I've got a few things cooking on the back end over here...

Within those 5 days, I had a friend reach out to me to buy an original painting I have for $300.

5 fucking days!

My momentum has slowed and has redirected itself to some other important things I need to clear up before I completely overwhelm myself... but at least I have a great idea about what it takes to build my dream come true!

I'm so happy I have finally seen the light the midst of all my darkness.

I'm excited to see what the future brings.. good and bad.

If you have read through this whole thing.. I apologize and thank you equally.

I hope you come again!
I hope I've inspired you, made you laugh or bored you!
Follow me on Social Media for more of my personality and for more insight into my New Old World!

Thank you, again!

-Lund3on

Feel Free to have a chat with me...
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter

We could all use a friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment