Saturday, October 19, 2019

Be the Reflection you WANT to see...

OMG ! Okay ... So life, like ALWAYS, never goes as planned...
But... I DID get a job!
And I HAVE been going to the gym.. like every day!
My life has seriously taken a turn for the better ...
And what better way to learn how to sell art, than to master the art of sales?
While I master this art-form, my confidence has completely turned around like nothing else!

I feel incredible!
Like, who knew going to the gym actually works...? oh, yeah and making more money!
I feel great! My coworkers all LOVE my smile and tell me I bring the place GREAT energy!
Never expected that compliment in a million years!
Well, I get it everyday now!

I'm so much happier... to the point where I can actually say I'm happy even though I don't live in LA.  I can't wait to move back home and be even happier!
I feel empowered again!
In control of my life again!

And I don't feel so judged and insulted! It's amazing!
If you're miserable... look at the people who surround you, begin an elimination process of the people who make you sick the most... and then dwindle down to feel good friends

I have met the most incredible people at this new job.. from ex rock stars to engineers, to singers... I mean... I'm super happy! I feel at home again!
My hotel roommate during our training inspired me to set an early bird schedule... and we were happily waking up at 5:30 am together everyday!
I even continued waking up early, and now go to the gym everyday before work! It's totally my new morning routine! 
This job rocks!

There are still some balancing acts I have to figure out between decluttering and visiting my future husband... but over all... I have had an incredible month.
I'm even doing better than some people who have worked for the company for a few months!
This job has it's good days and it's bad days... but even the bad days are motivating!

I can't wait to have the carpet match the drapes once I get my home decluttered and begin art projects again.
Everything is FINALLY falling into place again!
The best part about it, is I can move back to LA and still work for the company!
I can definitely say.... THANK GOD!

This IS the change I've been waiting for!

#movingforward
#staymotivated
#futurefamousartist

Stay Hungry, my friends!

-L.A



No comments:

Post a Comment