Sunday, July 7, 2019

By the Power Invested in Me...

By the Power Invested in Me,
So mote it be.
I have focused a high amount of energy on manifestation.
Some people believe it's a crock of shit.
Well, Fuck em.
I know it's real because...
Well, it's happening!
Anyway...I have some things on my list that are finally manifesting their way into my life.

I've spent some time away from facing some really big issues, and during my mini "vaca" I've found ways to truly calm your mind, refocus your purpose/energy, and get back to business.

I'm happy to be building an energy force around me and increasing it's magnetic force while attracting the things I know I deserve: Great Opportunity and Success!

I've hidden behind fear and insecurities for so long... I'm so happy to finally rid myself of the burden!
There's no need to hide in the confines of others' expectations of you. 
When you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to fear.

I've lost so much in the last few years and it's made me so much stronger and so much more beautiful.  I want to thank every asshole, and every bitch, for trying to get in my way.  I want to thank every cop for pulling me over for speeding, and I want to thank all the drama, and tears, and loss, for helping me become so dark, and alone, that I have created my own light to guide the way towards a bright and wonderful future.

I am realizing, that helping myself first and doing the things which make me happy, are the real components to life. A great life.

When people judge me, thinking I "need to grow up", think I'm ugly, a threat, lazy, making excuses, or think I'm living in the clouds, dreaming too big, or am not taking life seriously... Good! It means I've threatened them with my amazing gifts and they are beginning to be more observant of the things they don't like about themselves.

Always know:  when people criticize you, it's because they are bothered by their own lives.  It's THEIR problem.  And by all means, please allow them to talk more shit about you, because it just helps you grow even stronger!

Then, when you finally realize who the people are, who hate you for their own small minded reasons, you can sift them out of your life, and really hang on to the strong bonds with those who truly love you and who will be by you side as you all grow together.

Life is beautiful.  Peaks and Valleys... Tough, rough, and annoying... but at the end of the day, it's fucking beautiful.  And when you find more beauty in it all, you will find peace!

I'm still basking the beauty of the of my momentum, right now! I am so grateful for all the opportunities and support I've been given.  I can't wait to make the most out of it all!

I hope you will all be here and enjoy the journey with me!

-L.A.

P.S. Moths eat clothes.  Don't let them in.

No comments:

Post a Comment