Friday, July 26, 2019

Keeping up with the Addams...

Hello All,

Over the last few weeks I've been working on a bunch of different things and manifestation is still in effect.
I had a birthday! Woohoo!
I usually love my birthday, but the last few years have been pretty hard after thinking about how much time has passed, and how the timeline I imagined when I was wee teen, does not match the actual timeline in real life.
No Biggie... Adjust, and recommit.
So, the night before, and the beginning of, my birthday started out a bit emotional...by the end of the night, and the next day, it was absolutely phenomenal.
Spent time with an old bestie and we had an awesome day drinking and swimming ALL day! It was absolutely great fun! This is the most tan I have been since I was 16!!
The next day we got down to business, and did some adulting, and then I headed back "home".

I've been working on a few art projects while selling CBD oil and essential oils.
I'm painting a transformer box in front of a house in Carlsbad, and also painting a concrete bench sculpted in the shape of a frog.
The transformer box is almost done [first half] and the frog will be done in the near future.
[Pictures coming soon]

There will be some construction at my house next weekend, so I will be out of commission for the next week, while I rearrange my living quarters to adjust to the needs of the contractors.  Once the construction project is done my life will be 1,000 times easier and even better.  Then back to the art grind/money hunt/discipline.

After a few divination practices, I saw what this personal year has in store for me and it is exactly as a reading I did when I was 21 said it would be.
Discipline, Adaptation, & Achievement!

After all the loss I've endured after a big move I made 2.5 years ago, I am very satisfied with the outcomes I've experienced.

By the end of Summer:

I will soon have a website put together for my art.
I will have a better living situation in a week.
I will have more art to add to my portfolio.
I will be a certified aromatherapist.
I will be attending 2 concerts I've waited 21 years to be able to see.
I will be attending another concert of one of my top 3 favorite bands.
I will be starting my metaphysical business.
I will be healthier and thinner.
I will be beginning my true purpose.

A good friend of mine, for whom I used to work, sent me a great book about spirituality and purpose.  Just in the preface alone, I learned so, so much, and had x amount of my life questions answered.
Who knew you could find so much peace in a simple book into which you read about 10 minutes?

I went to LA this past Saturday to watch Dumb and Dumber at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery with The Wonderful Man in my life.  This is the 2nd year we've gone with his nephew and nephew's lady, and it was EPIC!!!! We signed up to get more notifications for these events so we can go more often... cuz who doesn't LOVE a summer movie in a beautifully, iconic cemetery????????? OMG!  <3

My car broke down over the last weekend.  The coil went out and a friend of mine in LA fixed it for $140 by 4:30pm on Monday. Same day I called him, it was done!

I saw 2 movies I've never seen over the last couple days : The Book of Eli, and Daybreakers
They coincidentally both depict the future of the human race fairly accurately.  People are hungry, savage, and loveless. Kinda sad...yet so deep!
Rise above the weak!  People are giving up on their morals and values, and at the end of the day, they're the ones who need to face themselves in the mirror and not blame the world for their horrible decisions and way of being.  I mean, people are ugly, now days...

I mean, I'm a weirdo and a half, but I own it and love myself.  These people act high and mighty, until they're in a bind, and then BOOM! The truth is revealed in the mirror, and they hate themselves, and the people around them, for sucking.

WORD OF ADVICE: Stop sucking.

People will go to great lengths to try and destroy you out of jealousy, fear, and hatred.   I'm grateful for it because it will teach you what your friends can't.  Your enemies will show you their weakness and then you know how to defeat them easily.  They minimize your obstacles by simply being themselves and becoming your enemies.  That's why you have to love them. 

I've been feeling so grateful for the people and opportunities that have remained in my life as a result of recent enemy accumulation.  There is nothing more liberating than filtering out the garbage in your sink and watching murky water go down the pipes. It's so satisfying and mind freeing.  Then you rinse, wipe, and polish the sink. 

After being told I need to grow up for enjoying Halloween as an adult, after being yelled at, ridiculed, insulted, and harassed almost on a daily basis... After being hated on for having epic organization skills, previous office experience, a bachelor's degree, and a successful blog... After meeting what I thought were long term friends, only to be a figment of my past mistakes,  I have to say... I'm finishing up the wiping stage and investing in the best of polishes for my sink.  Good riddens... And thank you Universe for taking the fake away!

I'm debating on going back to work a regular full time job.  I'm hoping that with the extra room in my home I'll be able to complete more projects and really get my metaphysical projects for my business going, enough to pay my bills.

A few real friends of mine have numerous opportunities they've been sharing with me... All I have to do is apply. 
I'm working with someone to make a great updated resume [or 3 since I have so much damn experience everywhere... my previous resume looked like my car...] and one is almost complete. 
There are a ton of jobs in LA... even art jobs.... I'm so excited and nervous. <3 <3 <3

I got another tarot deck in May [that I absolutely love] and have been really inspired!  Pulled a card today... and it couldn't be more accurate! CHOICES!!!!!! So many CHOICES!!!!! Just pick one, Lund3on!!!

I'm thinking of packing up all my things, throwing them in storage and couch bouncing around LA to save money for 2 months to come up enough to get a little studio back in the city! I'm selling a lot of my furniture right now so it could work..... but again.. CHOICES!!!!!

I found out there may be a way for me to access funds to open a store front.  I'm so excited!!!

With enough planning, math, and energy focused on manifesting my destiny, I know that I will have my business moving very soon... I'm just not sure on the precise time and location... but if is no longer an option.

There is only when and where...

What helped me was appreciating all the bad that has happened and facing all my fears. I was afraid of losing all of I have clinged to, and I'm so glad it was swiped from beneath my feet because it has made me stronger and ready for my next challenge.  All of my worst fears arose abruptly, having to face what many people would kill themselves over, and I'm so glad I'm still here and much, much happier after all of it.  I've learned so much about friends, and work, and life over all.

I love the person I've become, with every single one of my flaws.
I love what I've done and what I've learned.
I love the people in my life.
I love the opportunities I've been given.
I love the enemies I've made.
I love the experiences I've had.
I love it all because together, it has created this beautiful life I live.  It isn't perfect.  It doesn't conform and meet society's expectations, but it's my creation, and it meets my needs right now.  It helps me love, give love, and receive love...
Just like The Beatles ... All you need is love!

Have love in your heart and you'll find peace.
The best is yet to come! <3
This photo was found through a Google Search. 

Namaste,

-L.A.



No comments:

Post a Comment